We are currently looking for a proactive and results-oriented Staff Accountant for our Richmond Hill location. At Yale PGC LLP, you will interact with a wide range of clients and focus on meeting their needs in an efficient and friendly manner.
You will be responsible for the completion of files individually and as part of a team, working directly for partners and managers. The successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to work well with minimal supervision and balance multiple tasks and files. This role is ideal for someone with an interest in accounting who is looking to pursue, or in the process of obtaining their CPA designation.
- Prepare financial statements for Notice to Readers, Review and Audit engagements
- Prepare personal, corporate and trust tax returns
- Respond to CRA processing reviews for clients
- Investment write-ups and other accounting work
- More than 1 year work experience in public accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with CaseWare, CaseView and TaxPrep
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants in their final year of completing their CPA designation are also welcome to apply
To keep staff as safe as possible we minimize the number of people working at each of our office locations. Physical distancing measures are in place and many team members work remotely.